Terms and conditions of participation
- Individuals or professionals – in the fields of architecture, city planning, product, design and engineering – may file nominations for the respective category award
- Each individual or group may compete in each contest in the award with one or more projects.
- The participating company should be more than 5 years old.
- The participating company should have a pan-India or global presence.
- The projects that have been ready on or after 1 January 2019 can apply for nomination in the respective categories.
- The nominations must adhere to the respective category guidelines.
- Participants can apply in multiple categories. Every category requires a fresh submission.
- Participation in AUIA 2019 is subject to completing all aspects of registration, enrolment and submission of entry.
- Failure to comply with the submission deadlines for material or any of the instructions shall result in exclusion from AUIA 2019.
- The organiser can, at its discretion, postpone the deadlines initially indicated.
- The winning projects, after the declaration of results, will be published on www.architectureupdate.in
- The nominees in each category will be presented to the jury for determination of winners. The jury will score each nominee based on pre-defined evaluation parameters.
- The winners are then decided by a jury of distinguished, independent panel of industry practitioners who cast their vote on the shortlisted companies/individuals.
- The Jury’s decision will be final and binding on all participants.
- Without prejudice to copyright, participants shall allow Architecture Update, without any expectation of compensation, to use the materials and works submitted, adopting any means but solely for the purposes of dissemination and for promoting AUIA 2019.