Sunroom presents Oskura Waterproof which is a fully openable bio climatic pergola system which is now available at P3 Architectural Solutions. It protects from the rain and manages the intensity of natural light, especially in summer.
Oskura Waterproof is a sunblind system equipped with adjustable blades and is completely electrically packable that allows you to adjust the light intensity and ventilation. The Oskura Waterproof system, when in the position of total closure of the blades, ensures excellent resistance to atmospheric agents and protects from rain, but has the possibility to be completely openable: the only product on the market that has this triple function.
Roopesh Gupta, MD & CEO, P3 Architectural Solutions stated, “Sunroom for over 40 years is the hallmark of the production of a wide range of products, characterized by innovation, quality and contemporary design. The flexibility of the Sunroom production also allows complete production of complete winter gardens, verandas and solar greenhouses tailored to the customer, for destinations ranging from private homes to public places, according to current regulations on energy saving.”
Features of Oskura Waterproof:
- SOLUTIONS– The Oskura Waterproof 2.0 system can also be installed on load-bearing structures without slope, without compromising the quality of the seal against atmospheric agents such as wind and rain. In the case of a complete supporting structure solution, it is made of large section aluminium profiles. The gutters and downspouts for the discharge of rainwater are integrated into the structure.
- PROFILES– in extruded aluminium with a large section and shaped shapes for the specific use, which can be surface treated with anodising of various shades or painted with polyester powders in the desired colours, unalterable over time.
- SCROLL– The sliding is always electrically motorised. Each blade slides in the relative guides by means of silenced ball bearings with plastic coating. The accessories are made of stainless materials.
- COLLECTION– Packable, is collected in a space of about 12% (box for motorisation excluded).
- IMPORTANT PARTICULARS– The extruded aluminium blades contain insulating material inside which allows the product to be soundproofed. The blades are also provided with a double watertight seal, with lateral conveyors for the outflow of rainwater.