Johnson Endura presents fully vitrified surface covering options for floors and walls in the form of a regular Hexagon, the Endura Hexa Series.
These pieces of Endura are equivalent to hand-made tiles. Inspired from the nature, every tile is unique. Some amount of variation in tonality and design is intended in this series. Also, like hand-made tiles, minute and manageable amount of dimensional variation along with the technically much needed inter-tile gap in laying, necessitates 4-6 mm gap using spacers and suitable grouting material. The collection has hexagonal tiles with value propositions:
- Frost free.
- Easy to maintain.
- In the most efficient size format.
- Fully vitrified with high Flexural and breaking strength.
- Very high scratch resistance suiting to commercial and high foot-fall floor areas.
- Range of themes which include earthen shades, stones and wood along with multiple options to accentuate the surface with unique designs and color combinations.
- Possibilities to create eclectic combination by mixing compatible or contrasting options.