EvoWood, the wood engineering brand, recently unveiled its Design Series, 3.5 mm thick EvoLlae sheets that assimilates the various aspects of different wood species, such as colour, texture and grain structure into a myriad of new combinations that represent the inherent harmony of the material.
Key features of the Design Series wooden sheets include:
- Availability in sizes up to 8 feet by 2 feet;
- Roots, grains and colours that create unmatched, unique designsand patterns;
- Eco-friendly material optimising the usage of wood with creative designing;
- Used to create distinctive table tops and highlighters in ceilings, floorings, walls, doors and furniture;
- Easy coverage of surfaces of any size to give uniform and symmetrical appearance.
Avijit Marwah, Director, EvoWood says, “Wood is one of the most versatile materials with innumerable design possibilities. At EvoWood, our aim is to continuously innovate and come up with fresher designs to provide creative tools to the design community in the interior industry. With the launch of the Design Series, we are creating abstract and geometric designs and patterns using roots, grain orientation and colour of various wood species in different combinations.”
EvoWood caters to the residential, commercial and hospitality markets across India and has plans to enter the global markets in the near future.
Price range starts from Rs. 600-900 per square foot.
Leave a Reply