Jaquar unveils a unique product – iFlush, which is a perfect upgrade to a simpler and smarter flushing mechanism. Jaquar iFlush can be installed directly in the pipeline and has multiple aesthetic and design advantages. It also provides more appropriate mechanism of flushing by using the available water pressure to create better siphoning at the trap.
With changing trends and smaller/compact bathrooms concepts gaining popularity, patrons these days look for space saving and stylish flush valves rather than the exposed or concealed cistern in the bathroom. Normal flush valves not only consume space but also require a separate pipeline from the overhead tank that at times become a plumbing hassle for the home owners. Keeping in mind the same Jaquar has come up with iFlush that will ease the situation and make the process of installing a flush simpler.
– Installs directly in 20 mm (3/4”) pipeline.
– Installs in a 4” wall; no need to construct a separate ledge wall.
– Saves money as well as space.
– Makes repeated flushing possible, unlike concealed cisterns which take time to fill up after flushing
– No need to wait if waste is not cleared in one flush.
– Makes flushing less noisy than cisterns.
– In-built control/regulator valve.
– Easy maintenance: the control stopcock can be shut with the help of a control key provided on the plate. The cartridge can be accessed by simply removing the front actuation plate.
– Aesthetic appeal: slim wall plate imparts a clean look to the bathroom.
– Works even at a pressure as low as 1.5 Bar.